♥ Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Shall blog about my birth experience now that i have de time (:

On 20th May 2011, I woke up at 6.30am just to have a good bath before heading to de hospital to induce bb Kayler out. We left de hse at 7am as i have to reach Thomson at 7.30am.

Went into de observation room while hus went to do the admission paperworks. I was soo scared as i dunno what will happen and all. worry alot -.- Doc came at 8.30am and told me i was only 1cm dialated so she inserted de 1st pill for my cervix to open faster. sooo weird lah de feeling when doc insert de pill in. And i tried to sleep while SH watching his movies on de ipad.

I cant rmb what time it was when i was moved to the delivery room. but i continue to sleep as de contraction is coming in already. sibei painful lo. its like menses cramp x 1000000 times. Dr Tan came in at 2pm to burst my waterbag, it hurt alot and my contraction was still there so its like pain at my vaginal + tummy -.-

at about 2.30pm i was told that im only 2cm dilated was super duper sian. cos from 8.30am-2.30pm my cervix only opened 1 cm. sibei shag. and i was thinking if i have to wait another 6 hrs for another 2-3cm i sure bth. so i opted for epidural. De moment de doc gave me that i felt relieve and went straight to bed.. woke up wanting to drink sth hot as i was super cold and was shivering like mad.

not long later Dr Tan came to check me again, and she said i was fully dilated and can prepare to deliver already. but cos de epidural was making me numb so i couldnt feel a thing. SH came back as he went out to take a call from his mum. and den when he came back, i started pushing. within 10mins Kayler was born with the help of de vacuum. pushing part was kindda hard as i cant feel any single thing i just tried to kiak as much as possible.

After everything, finally saw my lil boy and he was crying non stop for 15mins! Dr say he is an angry baby. LOL! and so, de nurse clean him up and SH went to see his height and weight taken while DR Tan stitch me up. Rested awhile and den de nurse send me to my room to rest.

Wasnt in de mood to entertain any1. as i was damn irritated at de fact that i cant move my legs and i felt damn suan on my butt. and when 10pm came. de nurse pushed my boy to me, every1 was looking at him. while me still damn irritated that i cant seem to have any feelings on my legs. LOL. SH stayed back as i was kindda scared being alone basically cos i cant move my legs i felt as thou i was useless ah. so he secretly stayed back cos we were not able to get a single room. ALL de SINGLE ROOM were FULLY BOOKED! >:(

He continue to watch his movie while i went to get some rest. But it was not long and i got woken up by de woman beside me. She kept snoring lah ! somemore is those sibei sibei loud kind. In de end me and sh didnt had a goodnight rest ):


Request for a change to de single room de next day. Friends&Relatives came to visit. When SH came back that night after sending MIL home. he fell sick was vomiting and having diarrhoea de whole night till de next morning. kelian him :( when we returned home he was still sick but despite being sick he still took care of Kayler. I really am glad to have chosen to bring this little boy into this world. and THANK GOD i did. cos he gave me a wonderful husband and in laws that treat me like their own.


Its kindda a long post.. will be back another time for more updates (:


Loved




`bout mySELF

o9o9199o
sweetTWENTY (:
Daisypath - Personal picture(: (: Photobucket

Together Since 26june2009.
Happily Married as of 28november2010.
From this day on, Till death do us apart.

♥TrinaLee

hotmail; friendster;
facebook
`lovlies viewing
views
since 14March2009
`babyTAI

Photobucket

Name: Kayler Tai Kai Le 戴鍇樂
(Pronounce as K-Le)
Gender: Boy
Birthdate: 20thMay2011
Gestation weeks: 40weeks & 4 days
Weight: 3600gms, Length: 53cm
Head Circumference: 34cm
Delivered by: Dr W K Tan
Mode of Delivery: NVD with Epidural&Vacuum
Born at: Thomson Medical Centre
(:
(:

`my WISHLIST

Photobucket To have a Happy Family
Photobucket my 21st BIRTHDAY
holidayTRIP, JAPAN&AUSTRALIA
MiuMiu Wallet
LV damier
T&Co Necklace

`myLOVES

collEEN
euNICE
eugENE
faTYN
Fran
jasMINE
JOAN
jonaTHAN
liLING BABE
panPHILA
shanSHAN
shaUN
siMAN
siMUN
tiffANY
valERIE
weiTIAN[darlinn]
weiZHI
yeapMIN
yongSHENG

`lovelyMUMMIES

Drop me a tag if you wanna be linked (:

ariCIA-Danica
belLA-Lyanne
clarISSA-Shervelle
deRINE-Ziyu
gilLIAN-Jake
huiQI-Travis
jerINE-Kayson
joEY-Raynulph
keLYNN-Ethan
prisciLLA-Jayden
shirLEY-MTB
stepHANiE-Addison
valEN-Nariko
viVIAN-Raphael
wenDY-Eden
weiXIN-Shervonne
xiaoFEN-Tytus
yanLING-Sean
yuKI-MTB
yvoNNE-Leraine

`myLUST

Blogshops
LoveBonito ♥♥♥
HollyHoque ♥♥♥
Odorikoya
Nails
Cynful Nails
ThistleBelle Nails ♥♥♥
TwinkleNailz
Daily Reads
Beatrice
Rachel ♥♥
Sheila ♥♥
Velda ♥♥
Viola ♥♥
XiaXue ♥♥
ZoeRaymond ♥♥♥

`gossips








`music


♥ Memories

Photobucket
Birth Experience
Photobucket How I found out about my pregnancy
June 2009
July 2009
Augest 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
Augest 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011