♥ Wednesday, December 08, 2010

I decided to take some time off work and blog alittle.

Im sooo glad de wedding is over, and i could finally concentrate on my little boy. okie. i shall blog alittle bit about my pregnancy from start.

For the first mth of pregnancy i totally didnt suspect anything cos i thought i was still have puberty thats why im eatin sooooo much (-.- i know). hhahaha ! and so, cos i didnt had my mens in july i thought it was totally normal (fyi, my mens dun come every mth 1) and so, it didnt bother me until my aug mens also didnt come.

I wasnt bothered at first, but frens kept pressuring me to go take a test to be sure. Honestly, I still didnt want to waste my $ buyin a pregnancy kit thou it cost only 10$ :x but still i went to do it cos i wanted to prove to my frens that im not pregnant :x so on 20th September i went to clementi with my colleague just to get a kit to test. took de test and i started to clean up and all. den suddenly i saw 2 lines which means im pregnant.

I totally freaked out. honestly, i wasnt expecting to see de 2nd line. and so, i started shivering. de first thing that came to my mind was " what am i gg to do? ", " will MS wan to take responsibility? ", " how am i to tell my mum about this? " and bla bla bla. my mind was in confused state.

Cos that 2 mths when me & SH broke up i went clubbin every week. and got myself damn drunk EVERY SINGLE WEEK! so imagine the alcohol intake i took :x thank GOD he kept babytai safe in me (:

Firstly, I wanna say MS isnt the type dat dun take responsibility. its just that we just got back together for like 1 week plus and den suddenly tellin him he is the father ? Im glad i didnt anyhow went around sleepin with diff guys. or else i think i will panick as in who the father of my child is :x my colleague went to get another pregnancy kit for me just to be sure. while i started calling JY. her ans was ABORT. she kept sayin me and ms is not stable and all. but i was determined to keep de baby. I dunno why for that moment i didnt think of the giving birth pain and all. and was like so k-kiang wanna give birth to babytai even if ms dun wan de baby :x

had a discussion with MS, and that night he brought me to NUH suppose to see a gynae but the person was not around. took another pregnancy test and it was positive. 3 test and all positive how to be wrong right ?

we booked an appt with KKH on wed 22Sept2010. went to scan the baby and we saw a fetus, which means 100% liao. when i saw babytai's heartbeat i was like "awwww. theres a living thing in me." Told his parents about it, can see they were disappointed lah. but they kept asking if MS really wants this baby and all. Den, MS sis wanted to talk to us. She also asked MS to think it through if he wants to keep de baby and all. but of cos he cant take too long lah.

I was soooooo afraid he didnt want to keep de baby lo. and so, he thought it thru till fri. den we went to tell my mum. I was like soooooo bloody scared. all my frens were scared for me. cos my mum is the traditional type. how to accept this fact right ? but lucky MS was with me and he did most of the talking. HE WAS BRAVE~ and so, told my mum and of cos kenna say by her lah. but things already happen, theres nth much we can do about it and since we already decided to get married and all.

Thats when all the marriage preparation started.. and I started to have morning sickness and all. VERY BAD kind. but still, am glad its over (: I still cant believe i planned my wedding within 1 and a half mth with my BAD morning sickness and still everything went well. of cos SH helped alot. without him i would had broke down lo. im already in my 4th mth. and can feel babytai moving and his little kicks. its fun to actually feel him, but at the same time if he keeps moving i will feel pain. OH Well, its a kind of experience that most woman have to go thru. I kept telling myself if others can do it, I can too. I hope this will give me the strength to actually go thru my whole pregnancy (:
Loved




`bout mySELF

o9o9199o
sweetTWENTY (:
Daisypath - Personal picture(: (: Photobucket

Together Since 26june2009.
Happily Married as of 28november2010.
From this day on, Till death do us apart.

♥TrinaLee

hotmail; friendster;
facebook
`lovlies viewing
views
since 14March2009
`babyTAI

Photobucket

Name: Kayler Tai Kai Le 戴鍇樂
(Pronounce as K-Le)
Gender: Boy
Birthdate: 20thMay2011
Gestation weeks: 40weeks & 4 days
Weight: 3600gms, Length: 53cm
Head Circumference: 34cm
Delivered by: Dr W K Tan
Mode of Delivery: NVD with Epidural&Vacuum
Born at: Thomson Medical Centre
(:
(:

`my WISHLIST

Photobucket To have a Happy Family
Photobucket my 21st BIRTHDAY
holidayTRIP, JAPAN&AUSTRALIA
MiuMiu Wallet
LV damier
T&Co Necklace

`myLOVES

collEEN
euNICE
eugENE
faTYN
Fran
jasMINE
JOAN
jonaTHAN
liLING BABE
panPHILA
shanSHAN
shaUN
siMAN
siMUN
tiffANY
valERIE
weiTIAN[darlinn]
weiZHI
yeapMIN
yongSHENG

`lovelyMUMMIES

Drop me a tag if you wanna be linked (:

ariCIA-Danica
belLA-Lyanne
clarISSA-Shervelle
deRINE-Ziyu
gilLIAN-Jake
huiQI-Travis
jerINE-Kayson
joEY-Raynulph
keLYNN-Ethan
prisciLLA-Jayden
shirLEY-MTB
stepHANiE-Addison
valEN-Nariko
viVIAN-Raphael
wenDY-Eden
weiXIN-Shervonne
xiaoFEN-Tytus
yanLING-Sean
yuKI-MTB
yvoNNE-Leraine

`myLUST

Blogshops
LoveBonito ♥♥♥
HollyHoque ♥♥♥
Odorikoya
Nails
Cynful Nails
ThistleBelle Nails ♥♥♥
TwinkleNailz
Daily Reads
Beatrice
Rachel ♥♥
Sheila ♥♥
Velda ♥♥
Viola ♥♥
XiaXue ♥♥
ZoeRaymond ♥♥♥

`gossips








`music


♥ Memories

Photobucket
Birth Experience
Photobucket How I found out about my pregnancy
June 2009
July 2009
Augest 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
Augest 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011