♥ Monday, October 25, 2010

Been neglecting this blog again. I do visit my blog like everyday, but i just dunno what to say. lotsa stuff has been in my mind recently. Its due to 1 mistake that Im having him for the rest of my life. I totally agree its a mistake, i feel im tooo young. I finally figured out what i wanted in life, what i wanna do for my future. and just 1 mistake of ours, everything have to be put to a side for the time being. Honestly, thou I really love him. I still regret. I regret for meeting up with him even thou we have broken up. I regret contacting him despite me avoiding him almost everyday. I did everything to try to forget about us, but it pain me alot. that r/s left a deep scar in me. I wanted to just go on with my life, and let you go on with yours. but yet de stubborn part of me wants you back. I know its too late to regret, and the fact that you ARE indeed treatin me much better den you did when we were together. But I guess what you said were true, its easy to forgive some1 but hard to forget when that some1 you trusted hurt you. I admitted to my mistake and SWEAR i will never do it again. but of cos, how to trust right ? likewise, you hurt me before with all the awful words. and now, when those sweet little stuff you say to me makes me feel love but at the same time i wonder if its true words coming from you. I wanna thank you for all the really nice thing you have been doing for US( me&babytai ), all the daily reminders, all the naggings i got from you. Yes, its annoying at times but i know you care. I have been stayin at your place for 2 weeks and i really enjoy waking up every single day either you kissing me on the forehead before you leave for sch or you sleeping soundly beside me. And of cos, I love it that you are hugging me and cuddling me up to bed EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. I do hope that you would continue do it even after our Marriage. I promise and swear that, that mistake will NEVER EVER HAPPEN again.
Loved ♥




`bout mySELF

o9o9199o
sweetTWENTY (:
Daisypath - Personal picture(: (: Photobucket

Together Since 26june2009.
Happily Married as of 28november2010.
From this day on, Till death do us apart.

♥TrinaLee

hotmail; friendster;
facebook
`lovlies viewing
views
since 14March2009
`babyTAI

Photobucket

Name: Kayler Tai Kai Le 戴鍇樂
(Pronounce as K-Le)
Gender: Boy
Birthdate: 20thMay2011
Gestation weeks: 40weeks & 4 days
Weight: 3600gms, Length: 53cm
Head Circumference: 34cm
Delivered by: Dr W K Tan
Mode of Delivery: NVD with Epidural&Vacuum
Born at: Thomson Medical Centre
(:
(:

`my WISHLIST

Photobucket To have a Happy Family
Photobucket my 21st BIRTHDAY
holidayTRIP, JAPAN&AUSTRALIA
MiuMiu Wallet
LV damier
T&Co Necklace

`myLOVES

collEEN ♥
euNICE ♥
eugENE ♥
faTYN ♥
Fran ♥
jasMINE ♥
JOAN ♥
jonaTHAN ♥
liLING BABE ♥
panPHILA ♥
shanSHAN ♥
shaUN ♥
siMAN ♥
siMUN ♥
tiffANY ♥
valERIE ♥
weiTIAN[darlinn] ♥
weiZHI ♥
yeapMIN ♥
yongSHENG ♥

`lovelyMUMMIES

Drop me a tag if you wanna be linked (:

ariCIA-Danica
belLA-Lyanne
clarISSA-Shervelle
deRINE-Ziyu
gilLIAN-Jake
huiQI-Travis
jerINE-Kayson
joEY-Raynulph
keLYNN-Ethan
prisciLLA-Jayden
shirLEY-MTB
stepHANiE-Addison
valEN-Nariko
viVIAN-Raphael
wenDY-Eden
weiXIN-Shervonne
xiaoFEN-Tytus
yanLING-Sean
yuKI-MTB
yvoNNE-Leraine

`myLUST

Blogshops
LoveBonito ♥♥♥
HollyHoque ♥♥♥
Odorikoya ♥
Nails
Cynful Nails ♥
ThistleBelle Nails ♥♥♥
TwinkleNailz ♥
Daily Reads
Beatrice ♥
Rachel ♥♥
Sheila ♥♥
Velda ♥♥
Viola ♥♥
XiaXue ♥♥
ZoeRaymond ♥♥♥

`gossips








`music


♥ Memories

Photobucket
Birth Experience
Photobucket How I found out about my pregnancy
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ Augest 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ Augest 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011