♥ Friday, September 17, 2010

I wonder if he does read my blog still, but yeah the following is for him (:

" Sweetheart, I may not be the most prettiest, smartest, caring, forgiving and independent gf you ever had. But 1 thing im sure. NO 1 loves you more den i do. including your ex-es. Im trying to make things work out. Im really changing and all just so things will turn out great. I dunno what is going to happen in the near future but YOU is who i wanmy future with. Im sure you are afraid - being dumped by your ex for another guy and den me almost leaving you for another guy when you were in army. I totally regretted for what had happened. AND I SWEAR IT WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN AGAIN! Please give me your trust again ? I really trying to put everything behind us so that we can move on and start anew. Give me a chance will you ? I am deeply/madly in love with you. You will always be my Baby boy. ♥ "

Last night, went to Vivo with JH. dinner at Thai Express den to Awfully Chocolate for my "not so surprise cake" hahaha ! inside joke. anyway. had a piece den we went for movies. Going the distance. It is good - funny and touching.. I teared a little. After the movies. I cant imagine myself being in a long distance r/s its sucky and i wish i will NEVER have the need to go thru that. Afterall being apart from Sweetheart for 1 mth when he went for his ATEC mission was hell. So cant imagine myself being apart from my love one for a year. HAHA! Tonight gonna have dinner at Cedele with Ivan. den gonna head down to JY's to get my ribbon fixed ! its dirty and i just plucked it out today :x wahaha ! new ribbons for tonight. I have cravings for koi noooooow ! i wanna have my chocolate milk tea ): mayb i shd just head to bugis for koi before headin for my pedi session in FarEast :/ have to go 1 big round sia. FOR KOI !!! okie. thats about it. I hope every1 will have a good weekend ahead. Toddles~
Loved ♥




`bout mySELF

o9o9199o
sweetTWENTY (:
Daisypath - Personal picture(: (: Photobucket

Together Since 26june2009.
Happily Married as of 28november2010.
From this day on, Till death do us apart.

♥TrinaLee

hotmail; friendster;
facebook
`lovlies viewing
views
since 14March2009
`babyTAI

Photobucket

Name: Kayler Tai Kai Le 戴鍇樂
(Pronounce as K-Le)
Gender: Boy
Birthdate: 20thMay2011
Gestation weeks: 40weeks & 4 days
Weight: 3600gms, Length: 53cm
Head Circumference: 34cm
Delivered by: Dr W K Tan
Mode of Delivery: NVD with Epidural&Vacuum
Born at: Thomson Medical Centre
(:
(:

`my WISHLIST

Photobucket To have a Happy Family
Photobucket my 21st BIRTHDAY
holidayTRIP, JAPAN&AUSTRALIA
MiuMiu Wallet
LV damier
T&Co Necklace

`myLOVES

collEEN ♥
euNICE ♥
eugENE ♥
faTYN ♥
Fran ♥
jasMINE ♥
JOAN ♥
jonaTHAN ♥
liLING BABE ♥
panPHILA ♥
shanSHAN ♥
shaUN ♥
siMAN ♥
siMUN ♥
tiffANY ♥
valERIE ♥
weiTIAN[darlinn] ♥
weiZHI ♥
yeapMIN ♥
yongSHENG ♥

`lovelyMUMMIES

Drop me a tag if you wanna be linked (:

ariCIA-Danica
belLA-Lyanne
clarISSA-Shervelle
deRINE-Ziyu
gilLIAN-Jake
huiQI-Travis
jerINE-Kayson
joEY-Raynulph
keLYNN-Ethan
prisciLLA-Jayden
shirLEY-MTB
stepHANiE-Addison
valEN-Nariko
viVIAN-Raphael
wenDY-Eden
weiXIN-Shervonne
xiaoFEN-Tytus
yanLING-Sean
yuKI-MTB
yvoNNE-Leraine

`myLUST

Blogshops
LoveBonito ♥♥♥
HollyHoque ♥♥♥
Odorikoya ♥
Nails
Cynful Nails ♥
ThistleBelle Nails ♥♥♥
TwinkleNailz ♥
Daily Reads
Beatrice ♥
Rachel ♥♥
Sheila ♥♥
Velda ♥♥
Viola ♥♥
XiaXue ♥♥
ZoeRaymond ♥♥♥

`gossips








`music


♥ Memories

Photobucket
Birth Experience
Photobucket How I found out about my pregnancy
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ Augest 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ Augest 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011