♥ Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hello ! I'm back !
Surprised ?
Me too. I didn't expect myself to get back up on my feet so fast.
I cried so much after mon, got a little sick on tues
Emo for the whole day
And today. When I'm up. I'm feeling so much better.
I guess its due to the words he said.
Since he wanna is bored of me why shd I buried myself in sorrows ?
Anyway. Its not like I'm totally fine now.
I do tend to miss him here and then
But at least I dun cry and make a big fuss of how much I love him.
I was such a bitch. And I admit. :)
Friends were right all along.
I'm not like so old, can't find any other guys mah.
I will meet the right guy. The 1 that is willing to love me with his heart
And obviously never get bored of me :)
And so. Cos of my breakup.
I start getting lotsa sms/calls/msn/msg on fb from frens
From Everywhere ! Hahaha.
I'm so happy. I feel so loved by you babes and dudes!
Thanks for standin by. Calling me to make sure I'm alright.
Lending me your ears to hear me cry. Thanks ! I love you all !
I'm ready to move on and take any challenge that is to stand my way from success !
Its wednesday, got lotsa frens askin me to go clubbing.
But I'm sorry ! No clubbin on weekdays !
I dun wanna be a zombie and commit any mistakes for work.
But fri and sat ! I'm free ! Feel free to ask me to party ;)
This fri. I'm gg to have movies with Jonathan den gg phuture with the girls.
On sat, meeting winnie for movies and zouk for YF's fren birthday.
Hopefully winnie will come too !
Yup. That's a summary for this week !
I will change my blog stuffs soon ! Bear with me for awhile!
Need to start findin pretty photos and all.
Yup. Tahan abit okie ?
And Once again ! Thank you all for supporting me ! :)
Loved ♥




`bout mySELF

o9o9199o
sweetTWENTY (:
Daisypath - Personal picture(: (: Photobucket

Together Since 26june2009.
Happily Married as of 28november2010.
From this day on, Till death do us apart.

♥TrinaLee

hotmail; friendster;
facebook
`lovlies viewing
views
since 14March2009
`babyTAI

Photobucket

Name: Kayler Tai Kai Le 戴鍇樂
(Pronounce as K-Le)
Gender: Boy
Birthdate: 20thMay2011
Gestation weeks: 40weeks & 4 days
Weight: 3600gms, Length: 53cm
Head Circumference: 34cm
Delivered by: Dr W K Tan
Mode of Delivery: NVD with Epidural&Vacuum
Born at: Thomson Medical Centre
(:
(:

`my WISHLIST

Photobucket To have a Happy Family
Photobucket my 21st BIRTHDAY
holidayTRIP, JAPAN&AUSTRALIA
MiuMiu Wallet
LV damier
T&Co Necklace

`myLOVES

collEEN ♥
euNICE ♥
eugENE ♥
faTYN ♥
Fran ♥
jasMINE ♥
JOAN ♥
jonaTHAN ♥
liLING BABE ♥
panPHILA ♥
shanSHAN ♥
shaUN ♥
siMAN ♥
siMUN ♥
tiffANY ♥
valERIE ♥
weiTIAN[darlinn] ♥
weiZHI ♥
yeapMIN ♥
yongSHENG ♥

`lovelyMUMMIES

Drop me a tag if you wanna be linked (:

ariCIA-Danica
belLA-Lyanne
clarISSA-Shervelle
deRINE-Ziyu
gilLIAN-Jake
huiQI-Travis
jerINE-Kayson
joEY-Raynulph
keLYNN-Ethan
prisciLLA-Jayden
shirLEY-MTB
stepHANiE-Addison
valEN-Nariko
viVIAN-Raphael
wenDY-Eden
weiXIN-Shervonne
xiaoFEN-Tytus
yanLING-Sean
yuKI-MTB
yvoNNE-Leraine

`myLUST

Blogshops
LoveBonito ♥♥♥
HollyHoque ♥♥♥
Odorikoya ♥
Nails
Cynful Nails ♥
ThistleBelle Nails ♥♥♥
TwinkleNailz ♥
Daily Reads
Beatrice ♥
Rachel ♥♥
Sheila ♥♥
Velda ♥♥
Viola ♥♥
XiaXue ♥♥
ZoeRaymond ♥♥♥

`gossips








`music


♥ Memories

Photobucket
Birth Experience
Photobucket How I found out about my pregnancy
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ Augest 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ Augest 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011