♥ Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hello ! Back from KL last night.
Dun really know what to blog.
But I came across bf's fren blog.
She herself just came out from a r/s
And the way she do things make me admire her.
I dunno how tough it is for her. But I am gg thru the worst part.
I nv like break ups.
And now that I have to deal with 1 again.
It just pain me to think of it.
I dun wan a break up. I dun even wan to have all these.
I rather we are quarreling and all. Den have to go thru this.
But this is part of life right ?
Its stupid if I wan to end my life just cos I can't deal with it.
But it often seems like an easy alternative.
Wanna stand back on my feet.
I wanna be the independent person I used to be.
You had given me a relationship that was almost perfect.
So perfect that you just have to end it.
You gave us 6 mths. But I have a feeling you are gg to end it.
I have to take the hard way, and forget you.
So that I won't fall hard when you tell me that 6 mths later.
I nv regret loving you. But I regret trustin you.
Believing that you really want me in your life.
All I have to say is. At times I secretly wish you are still in army.
We mayb quarreling often. But you were strong
Believin in us even when I'm not.
Guess this is the final stage of us.
Thanks for the memory, even if it werent so great.
Your fav song :)
Last but not least.
I LOVE YOU!
Loved ♥




`bout mySELF

o9o9199o
sweetTWENTY (:
Daisypath - Personal picture(: (: Photobucket

Together Since 26june2009.
Happily Married as of 28november2010.
From this day on, Till death do us apart.

♥TrinaLee

hotmail; friendster;
facebook
`lovlies viewing
views
since 14March2009
`babyTAI

Photobucket

Name: Kayler Tai Kai Le 戴鍇樂
(Pronounce as K-Le)
Gender: Boy
Birthdate: 20thMay2011
Gestation weeks: 40weeks & 4 days
Weight: 3600gms, Length: 53cm
Head Circumference: 34cm
Delivered by: Dr W K Tan
Mode of Delivery: NVD with Epidural&Vacuum
Born at: Thomson Medical Centre
(:
(:

`my WISHLIST

Photobucket To have a Happy Family
Photobucket my 21st BIRTHDAY
holidayTRIP, JAPAN&AUSTRALIA
MiuMiu Wallet
LV damier
T&Co Necklace

`myLOVES

collEEN ♥
euNICE ♥
eugENE ♥
faTYN ♥
Fran ♥
jasMINE ♥
JOAN ♥
jonaTHAN ♥
liLING BABE ♥
panPHILA ♥
shanSHAN ♥
shaUN ♥
siMAN ♥
siMUN ♥
tiffANY ♥
valERIE ♥
weiTIAN[darlinn] ♥
weiZHI ♥
yeapMIN ♥
yongSHENG ♥

`lovelyMUMMIES

Drop me a tag if you wanna be linked (:

ariCIA-Danica
belLA-Lyanne
clarISSA-Shervelle
deRINE-Ziyu
gilLIAN-Jake
huiQI-Travis
jerINE-Kayson
joEY-Raynulph
keLYNN-Ethan
prisciLLA-Jayden
shirLEY-MTB
stepHANiE-Addison
valEN-Nariko
viVIAN-Raphael
wenDY-Eden
weiXIN-Shervonne
xiaoFEN-Tytus
yanLING-Sean
yuKI-MTB
yvoNNE-Leraine

`myLUST

Blogshops
LoveBonito ♥♥♥
HollyHoque ♥♥♥
Odorikoya ♥
Nails
Cynful Nails ♥
ThistleBelle Nails ♥♥♥
TwinkleNailz ♥
Daily Reads
Beatrice ♥
Rachel ♥♥
Sheila ♥♥
Velda ♥♥
Viola ♥♥
XiaXue ♥♥
ZoeRaymond ♥♥♥

`gossips








`music


♥ Memories

Photobucket
Birth Experience
Photobucket How I found out about my pregnancy
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ Augest 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ Augest 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011