♥ Thursday, February 12, 2009

was browsin thru the net.
and i saw this.
To believe or not to believe?
but i guess.
any ger would be happy to receive it on V-day bah.



1 Rose - Love at the first sight; you are the one
2 Roses - Mutual love between both, deeply in love with one another
3 Roses - I love you
6 Roses - I'm Infatuated with you
7 Roses - I'm infatuated with you
9 Roses - An Eternal love, together as long as we live
10 Roses - You are perfect
11 Roses - You are my treasured one; the one I love most in my life
12 Roses - Be Mine
13 Roses - Secret Admirer
15 Roses - I am truly sorry, please forgive me
20 Roses - Believe me, I am sincere towards you
21 Roses - I am devoted to you
24 Roses - Can't stop thinking about you, 24 hours everyday
33 Roses - Saying "I love you" with great affection
36 Roses - I will remember our romantic moments
40 Roses - My love for you is genuine
50 Roses - Regretless love, this is
99 Roses - I will love you for as long as I live
100 Roses - Harmoniously together in a century; remaining devoted as couple till ripe-old age
101 Roses - You are my one and only love
108 Roses - Please marry me!
365 Roses - Can't stop thinking about you, each and everyday
999 Roses - Everlasting and Eternal love
Loved ♥




`bout mySELF

o9o9199o
sweetTWENTY (:
Daisypath - Personal picture(: (: Photobucket

Together Since 26june2009.
Happily Married as of 28november2010.
From this day on, Till death do us apart.

♥TrinaLee

hotmail; friendster;
facebook
`lovlies viewing
views
since 14March2009
`babyTAI

Photobucket

Name: Kayler Tai Kai Le 戴鍇樂
(Pronounce as K-Le)
Gender: Boy
Birthdate: 20thMay2011
Gestation weeks: 40weeks & 4 days
Weight: 3600gms, Length: 53cm
Head Circumference: 34cm
Delivered by: Dr W K Tan
Mode of Delivery: NVD with Epidural&Vacuum
Born at: Thomson Medical Centre
(:
(:

`my WISHLIST

Photobucket To have a Happy Family
Photobucket my 21st BIRTHDAY
holidayTRIP, JAPAN&AUSTRALIA
MiuMiu Wallet
LV damier
T&Co Necklace

`myLOVES

collEEN ♥
euNICE ♥
eugENE ♥
faTYN ♥
Fran ♥
jasMINE ♥
JOAN ♥
jonaTHAN ♥
liLING BABE ♥
panPHILA ♥
shanSHAN ♥
shaUN ♥
siMAN ♥
siMUN ♥
tiffANY ♥
valERIE ♥
weiTIAN[darlinn] ♥
weiZHI ♥
yeapMIN ♥
yongSHENG ♥

`lovelyMUMMIES

Drop me a tag if you wanna be linked (:

ariCIA-Danica
belLA-Lyanne
clarISSA-Shervelle
deRINE-Ziyu
gilLIAN-Jake
huiQI-Travis
jerINE-Kayson
joEY-Raynulph
keLYNN-Ethan
prisciLLA-Jayden
shirLEY-MTB
stepHANiE-Addison
valEN-Nariko
viVIAN-Raphael
wenDY-Eden
weiXIN-Shervonne
xiaoFEN-Tytus
yanLING-Sean
yuKI-MTB
yvoNNE-Leraine

`myLUST

Blogshops
LoveBonito ♥♥♥
HollyHoque ♥♥♥
Odorikoya ♥
Nails
Cynful Nails ♥
ThistleBelle Nails ♥♥♥
TwinkleNailz ♥
Daily Reads
Beatrice ♥
Rachel ♥♥
Sheila ♥♥
Velda ♥♥
Viola ♥♥
XiaXue ♥♥
ZoeRaymond ♥♥♥

`gossips








`music


♥ Memories

Photobucket
Birth Experience
Photobucket How I found out about my pregnancy
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ Augest 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ Augest 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ July 2011